Phase 2 - sOLUTIONS
Followíng the Solution Design Phase the AI4Cities Buyers group selected 10 suppliers in the Mobility Lot and 10 suppliers in the Energy Lot to continue to Phase 2 of the AI4Cities Pre-Commercial Procurement project. During this phase the selected suppliers will get the opportunity to create the first prototype of the solutions they proposed in Phase 1 of the project. Belopw you will find a brief overview of the selected contractors and their work. For a more in depth look, we invite you visit the Mobility and the Energy subpages.
- Atmosphere is focusing on route flow optimization in road and canals/ports traffic;
- Avenue/Nommon aims to predict the impact of shared mobility services on urban transport;
- Carto works on effectively planning of active and micro-mobility services;
- FranchetAI wants to provide cities with services forecasting reports, information about the distribution of GHG emissions and carbon digest reports;
- Fronyx’ Guaranteed Charging project aims to optimise the use of public charging stations;
- Insight Signals is working on a user-centered Mobility Digital Twin to continuously reproduce and simulate a city’s transportation system;
- Kentyou is proposing a holistic approach for reducing the CO2 emissions in cities, by providing a horizontal data and application platform which will embrace a variety of mobility related solutions;
- Kradient is developing an nnovative solution to reduce emissions from traffic by using a broad set of AI tools to optimise traffic flows;
- Urban Radar's solution CityForward consists of a technological platform for cities and logistics companies to achieve city-wide coordination;
- The proposed solution of Vianova is an effort to advance the management of shared mobility beyond punitive regulations and to better align the policy priorities of cities with the operations of mobility providers.
In Phase 2, each of the selected suppliers will receive a maximum of 80.000 Euro to work on a prototype of their project. The suppliers have four months to work on their prototype, following which the Buyers Group will decide which contractors go on to Phase 3 of the project. In that Phase the developed solutions will be tested in a minimum of two cities.
- By easily integrating into a building and combining its data with external sources, BEE automatically derives an optimal control to minimize energy usage and shift consumption to renewables;
- C.in-City provides cities with a near real-time live carbon emission monitoring solution, articulated around 5 services that empower all stakeholders with actionable insights regarding the emissions in all sectors;
- Enerbrain’s Plug & Play IoT solution smartly interconnects all energy stakeholders and controls any type of building in an automated and optimized manner;
- The solution that Heroes proposes aims at reducing energy consumption of public buildings by using AI, IoT & Cloud technologies;
- The vision of Holoni is to provide smart city ecosystems an intelligent and decentralised peer-to-peer energy marketplace platform;
- IBM Danmark's Flex Planner Tool dramatically reduces the time to assess, plan and promote investments for energy flexibility and efficiency in buildings;
- Loopfront is an AI collaboration platform made to empower building owners and the construction industry, removing barriers and creating a structure for circular activities;
- Rebase is working on an open source platform for setting up local energy markets and smart agents for energy management and trading;
- Symvio uses automated data analytics and machine learning methods to supervise building systems such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- The solution of The Predictive Company is a predictive energy management system supported by AI, that learns the energy profile of a building infrastructure, to forecast its real energy demand