All changes made to the Tender Documents after their publication are recorded here. The updated Tender Documents can be downloaded from the Request for Tenders page. We will still accept older versions of the Forms, but recommend using the updated ones when changes have occured.
(All changes are also listed in the beginning of Tender Document 1 and changes regarding other documents are listed in the beginning of those documents.)
12 January 2021
- TD1 - Section 3.1: The sentence: “A company can apply only once as a Lead Tenderer only.” was changed to: “A company can be accepted as a Lead Tenderer only once."
- TD1 - Section 4.5: The name of the requirement FR8): “Deployment”, was corrected to: “Piloting”.
- Form E: The index number of the requirement: “P2.1 Methodology of the Project” was changed to: “P1.4”.
- Form E: The index numbers of Project Team Requirements were changed from “P3” to “P2”.
- Form E: The abbreviation for Project Management requirements was changed from “P” to “PM” to be in line with Tender Document 1.
27 January 2021
- TD1 - Section 3.1: In the following sentence: “Suppliers will use a minimum font size of 10.” the font size was corrected to “font size of 9”
- TD1 - Section 1: The following text was added: “*Please be aware that following the entry into force of the EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement on 1 February 2020 and in particular Articles 127(6), 137 and 138, the references to natural or legal persons residing or established in a Member State of the European Union are to be understood as including natural or legal persons residing or established in the United Kingdom. UK residents and entities can therefore perform the activities for the contract in the UK.”
- TD1 - Section 4.4.3, Appendix 1 and Appendix 9: The following text was added: “*UK counts as a Horizon2020 associated country. See more on section 1 of this document.
- TD1 - Section 4.4.3: The following text was removed: “Suppliers with suppliers from the UK need to clarify how they intend to keep on meeting the above-mentioned requirement in the case that the UK does not become an associated country to the EU after Brexit.”
15 February 2021
- TD1 - Section 2: The dates on the process schedule picture were corrected
- TD1 - Section 2: "Appendix 11” was corrected to: “appendix 5”
- TD1 - Section 2.9.2: In the sentence: “Therefore, Suppliers are expected to protect their Intellectual Property and commercially exploit the results of the Research and Development undertaken in the PCP within a period of two years after the end of the Framework Agreement.”, the: “two years” was changed to: “four years”.
23 February 2021
- TD3 - Footnote: The name of the document was corrected to: AI4Cities Tender Document 3.